Thursday, October 1, 2009

It starts today!

I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now. As I was driving to a meeting last night I saw a sign with a pink ribbon on it that reminded me that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Something clicked when I saw that sign. Since breast cancer has recently impacted me personally with the recent death of my mother I am reminded that life is too short to wait to do things we want to do. So it seems fitting to finally start my blog on the first day of breast cancer awareness month.

To all the survivors, we admire your strength. To all those we've lost to breast cancer, we remember and honor you. To all of those still fighting, we pray for you.

I miss you, Mom.
Please come back and visit my blog again. I promise my future posts won't be such a downer!




No comments:

Post a Comment